Funeral services for fallen officer from Merrimack held in Virginia

Funeral services for fallen officer from Merrimack held in Virginia

Ronald Hamilton, who worked at the Pentagon, has been charged with two counts of murder in the death of his wife and police officer Ashley Guindon, who was on her first shift when she was shot.

Visitation was held at Hylton Memorial Chapel in Woodbridge Tuesday morning and was followed by the funeral service at noon. Bagpipes played and officers saluted the hearse carrying Guindon's body as it pulled up to the church.

Ashley Guindon, 28, was killed Saturday when she responded to a report of a domestic argument at a home in Woodbridge.

Meanwhile, the identities of the other officers who were injured in the incident have not been revealed yet.

Police say the suspect in that shooting, Army Sgt. Ronald Hamilton, has allegedly admitted to the crime.

Leonardo DiCaprio Uses Oscars Speech To Call For Climate Action
But Lowry said Rock and the show's producers "went back to that issue a few times too many (and less sharply)" later in the evening.

Officer Guindon graduated from Merrimack High School in 2005 where she belonged to the cheerleading squad and Jr. Police have confirmed that the person, who shot the officers, 32-year-old Ronald Hamilton surrendered to the police.

According to a biography posted by the Prince William County Police Department, Officer Ashley Marie Guindon, who is from Merrimack, New Hampshire, is the only daughter of Sharon Nowack Guindon and the late David Guindon. Once police searched Hamilton's home they found his wife, Crystal Hamilton, 29, dead as the result of a gunshot wound.

Prince William County police have also announced they are collection donations for those who would like to help the family of Officer Guindon. As a Marine Corps reservist, she piloted a helicopter and eventually earned a bachelor's degree in aeronautical science from the Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Florida. "She clearly had a passion to serve others that went beyond herself". She could not complete the field training program and was rehired in 2016 and was on her way to complete the program now.

"She accomplished more in 28 years than I could in 100", Chief Stephan Hudson said during the service.